Modification of Agreements & Court Orders

A court ordered custody arrangement, child support payment, or alimony award is modifiable with a showing of a material change in circumstance. lf you or another parent is relocating, is experiencing a significant change in employment or income, or if your child is developing different needs, we assist you in assessing whether a change in a custodial arrangement or a change in support is warranted under the circumstances. We have experience in mediating, negotiating, and litigating modifications to existing custody, child support, and alimony orders.

Contact Us